DO NOT Change any of the tasks that passed and DO NOT alter the Results or remove the comments given by the assessor for the questions that failed.
On resubmission you will add the word Resubmission after your name and Unit number in the file name. ie John More Unit 1 Resubmission 1 (or subsequent number).
Resubmissions MUST be resubmitted within 30 days of your orional submission.
You should ensure that you KEEP A COPY of all work sent.
If you have any questions about the course or individual units you should send these to email@example.com not to individual tutors.
Step by Step Instruction
2. Fill in your name and Registration Number
3. Save the document with your name and unit number and assignment ie John Moore Unit 1 Assignment
4. Complete each task by writing in the box provided
5. If you need to send another document ie a spreadsheet in excel, give it the name ie John Moore Question 1.2.2 and indicate in the box that you have done this.
6. Send all documents in the same email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject with the same name as your assignment ie John Moore Unit 1 Assignment
When you receive the returned assignment it will be graded per each question. All questions must be passed. It will then be graded over all.
If any question is failed the assignment will be failed. You must them resubmit the questions that were failed.
1. Working on the assignment returned by the tutor, redo only the questions that failed, placing it below the original in a different colour text. Do not remove the original.
2. Do not alter any comments or grading of the assignment.
3. Save the documents with the title ie John Moore Unit 1 Assignment Resubmission.
4. Resubmit as above with the email title ie John Moore Unit 1 Assignment Resubmission.
5. Resubmissions must be sent within 30 days of your origional submission.
If you have to resubmit more than one you will give your resubmission a number ie John Moore Unit 1 Assignment Resubmission 2.
|Home | Introduction | Courses | Sample Material | FAQ|